2.26.2012

Travel the Philippines

I'm writing this entry because I am actually doing a take home work from the office.. haha! :)


Since our events company is now expanding our services (from the usual trade shows, conferences and event management we normally do), we are now opening our doors for the bigger picture. We are now exploring everything under the M.I.C.E. industry. *M.I.C.E. stands for Meetings, Incentive Travel, Conventions, Exhibitions & Events* 


We had some inquiries from foreigners who want to go to the Philippines both for work and for leisure. They want to escape from their work stations and they want to try something new, something not yet discovered/ experienced. Something like the "Philippines" :))


I was assigned to look for the best destinations that we can package for our foreign clients. I've heard that they want nature trips and they want adventure, and I'll do my best to search for the best places in the country where we can take them. I have to look for the best white beaches, the longest ziplines, the beautiful mountains/ caves for trekking, and the most breath-taking waterfalls we have, and many more!


Gosh! I have been drooling over the pictures and sites that I can see right now. :P.... I can see familiar places my family and I visited and new places that I haven't seen yet (but soon, I'll be there! *evil laugh*)


I hate doing work about Philippine tourism because I love it so much! 
Even last December 2011, I was project head of our "Travel Philippines Expo/ Show" in Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall and I just enjoyed preparing for this advocacy event. And now, here I am, given another task about tourism. :)


Here's one of the sites I saw:
Top 10 Beaches in the Philippines 2011


I think I've been to almost all of these places already except Siargao and Catanduanes. 
I usually travel the Philippines with my family. It has been an annual family bonding event we're doing for 14 years now. I'm very proud that my entire family loves adventure. As a matter of fact, we said to ourselves that we will finish visiting first the best places in the Philippines from Luzon to Mindanao BEFORE we travel abroad. And up until now, we haven't left the country! This goes to show that there's more places to see!


My siblings and I in our most recent Family Christmas escapade in Coron, Palawan


I want to post all our trips, all the beautiful places I've been at here. (I hope I can still find pictures and I can recall all the places). Wish me luck, I will try!

I'll end this note with one inspiring entry I saw about travel. I saw it shared by my friends in Facebook. Hope you enjoy reading this. 3 Reasons to Travel While You’re Young


And I hope you can also find time to travel the Philippines!


Mabuhay!!! <3


Shaine

No comments:

Post a Comment